Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The contribution is original and unpublished (content has not been previously published in Journals/Annals of Events, etc.) and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The authors declare that the text appropriately uses the citation rules, avoiding what can be considered academic plagiarism. In addition, the authors are aware that plagiarism constitutes a crime against intellectual property (Lei 10.695, de 01 de Julho de 2003).
- All submission files are in Microsoft Word format.
- All URL addresses in the text (e.g.: http://pkp.ubc.ca) are active.
- The text follows the formatting requirements of the journal under the Authors Guidelines found in sections \"About\" and in TEMPLATE.
- The identification of the author has been removed, the author's name was removed in \"Document Properties\", on the option menu \"File\" from MS Word.
- All authors are presented to metadata of the submission and their respective information of professional experience and academic formation (full information is essential for evaluation).
- All illustrations are inserted in the text with the resolution of 300 dpi (at least) and in JPG file.
Copyright for articles published in this journal are by the author, with first publication rights to the journal. Because they appear in a public access journal, the articles are open access, with their own attributions, in educational and non-commercial purposes.