The Bioscience Journal uses the Creative Commons (CC) license, thus preserving the integrity of the articles in an open-access environment and ensuring the rights of the authors:
- The publication reserves the right to make normative, spelling, and grammar changes in the original documents to maintain a refined standard language but respecting the style of the authors;
- The original documents will not be returned to the authors;
- The authors hold all the rights to their work published in the Bioscience Journal and their full or partial reprint. Deposit or republication is subject to the express authorization from the editor of the journal, fomented through the CC-BY license;
- The original source of publication should be acknowledged;
- The opinions expressed by the authors of the articles are their sole responsibility.