Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Only papers written in English will be accepted. The contribution is original and unpublished and is not being evaluated for publication by any other journal, failing that, justify.
- The files for submission are in Microsoft Word (2010), RTF or WordPerfect format.
- The identification of authorship of this paper was removed from the file (Word ) and the option Properties in Word, thus ensuring the confidentiality of the journal. The text meets the formatting standards of the journal cited in Guidelines for author in the "About" section
- At the moment of online submission, the main author should send a letter signed by all authors, requesting the submission of the article and possible publication, exclusively by this journal. The letter should be scanned and transferred .
- All URL addresses in the text (e.g.: http://pkp.ubc.ca) are active.
- The article is being submitted correctly to the corresponding section according to its reference area.
- Manuscripts, even those presenting scientific relevance and being methodologically correct, may be refused if presented in a disorganized manner and outside the norms of the Bioscience Journal. Well written manuscripts and those presented in accordance with the standards are reviewed faster and also require less effort from reviewers.
- A publication fee will be charged to the amount of R$ 40.00 (forty reais) per published page of the approved papers to national authors and $ 40 (forty US dollars) for foreign authors (Form of payment will be informed later).
- All of the items above are basic requirements for the submission of an article and, if not according to the standards of the journal, or if the metadata are not filled out correctly, that particular article WILL NOT be considered for review.
Copyright NoticeThe copyright for articles published in this journal belong to the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. In virtue of their appearance in this journal of open access, the articles are free to use, with proper attribution, in educational and non- commercial applications.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.